- Construction of locomotives and other rolling stock
- Product design, approval and in-service support (mechanical and metallurgical expertise)
- Maintenance and overhaul of wheels, axles, wheelsets and complete bogies
Informations financières et juridiques
- Capital en € :
€ 40 200 000
- CA ferroviaire 2013 en € : 71 M
- CA ferroviaire à l’export 2013 en € : 41 M
- Effectifs ferroviaires : 449
- DUCHANGE Jérôme [CEO]
- WU Liping [Chief Executive Officer]
Descriptif / Historique
MG-VALDUNES designs, manufactures and sells products for the rail industry.
MG-VALDUNES has two production sites, one in Leffrinckoucke (Dunkirk) with a wheel forge and heat treatment facilities, grinding machines, the other one in Trith Saint Léger (Valenciennes) with heat treatment, machining and inspecting facilities, a metallurgical & mechanical laboratory, facilities for assembly of mounted wheelsets, a workshop for the maintenance of wheelsets.
Agents and distributors make MG-VALDUNES' products available in more than 70 countries.
The main activity is realised in the railway industry. Around 10% of sales are also generated by forged mechanical components, commercialised by a dedicated Business Unit of MG-VALDUNES (CMF).