- Manufacturing of hydraulic and pneumatic transmissions
Industrial field : 15% - educational field : 5%
Informations financières et juridiques
- Actionnaire :
Holding Heiner Hofman
- Forme juridique :
- Capital en € :
€ 2 000 000
- CA global 2012 en € : 14 M
- CA ferroviaire 2012 en € : 12 M
- CA ferroviaire à l’export 2012 en € : 5 M
- Effectifs ferroviaires : 115
- CHEVRIER Pascal [President and Chief Executive Officer]
Descriptif / Historique
FBO was created from the merging of SNFBO Forges de Belles Ondes in 1954 and Pneumatic Union company created in 1961.
FBO has reached a leading position thanks to Vebeo fittings which has been approved by SNCF in 1963.
The Quality Management is certified according to NF EN ISO 9001 - V 2008 standards.
Head offices and end-assembly are located in SAINT JUNIEN and the ROLAMPONT site is dedicated to the production facilities.
FBO runs 125 employees for a turnover of 14 M Euros. 35 % of turnover is carried out for export.
The FBO activities are more and more orientated to conception of pneumatic and electropneumatic devices for railway rolling stock in areas such as sandblasting, connection, air suspension, horn control, comfort seats, automatic controls, ...