EOLANE Les Ulis/Sainte-Savine
- Buying, selling, commission, import, export of all materials, industrial supplies. All operations relating to trading and maintenance of electronic products
Informations financières et juridiques
- Actionnaire :
Financière de l'Ombrée (FDO)
- Forme juridique :
- Capital en € :
€ 800 000
- CA global 2014 en € : 16 347 269
- CA ferroviaire 2014 en € : 1 631 667
- Effectifs ferroviaires : 26
- BARATIER Laurent [Chief Marketing & Sales Officer]
- RAGUIN Paul [Chief Executive Officer]
Descriptif / Historique
Started in 1984 the MARTEC company (original company name) begins its activities on the site of Sèvres (92) in the distribution and the manufacturing of products for the maritime domain. The company quickly knows a high development at first by organic growth with the integration of new activities then by external growth with the acquisition of several companies as TEKELEC SYSTEMES in 2003. This last subsidiary based in Les Ulis, became afterward the head office of MARTEC.
TEKELEC SYSTEMES company, created in 1959 by the founder of the Group TEKELEC, merged with MARTEC at the beginning of 2004.
For strategic reasons, MARTEC separated from navy and aviation activities which took their independence under the company name KANNAD, at the middle 2007, then of the activity Physical and Electronic Security in 2008.
In July, 2009, MARTEC had joined éolane group. On December 1st, 2010, company names of sites have been renamed: éolane Les Ulis /Sainte-Savine.
éolane Ulis / Sainte-Savine positions as a company of electronic engineering on all the produced life cycle and is a leading player for the activities of design, manufacturing, marketing, sales and services associated in the following fields of activity :
- Design and manufacturing of electronic Information and Communication Systems for Defence, Security and PublicTransport (railway and buses),
- Department of Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) and sustainability / management of the obsolescence of electronic and computing systems, storage of components
- Services of architecture and distribution of photovoltaic systems
- Redesign of electronic equipment
- Design and manufacturing of test and simulation bench