- Electric lighting installation device
aerospace (commercial and military), navy, medical, architectural, industrial, museum...
Informations financières et juridiques
- Forme juridique :
- Capital en € :
€ 300 000
- CA global 2012 en € : 4 033 721
- CA ferroviaire 2012 en € : 1 312 659
- CA ferroviaire à l’export 2012 en € : 118 727
- Effectifs ferroviaires : 15
- REMEZY Jean-Paul [Chief Executive Officer]
- MASSIE Jean-François [CEO]
Descriptif / Historique
MINILAMPE was created in 1951 under the name ASTARA, over the years MINILAMPE has expanded by acquiring the companies L.R.L.S (in 2003) and Jean ROCHET (IN 2005).
Strengthened by 50 years of experience in lighting manufacturing, MINILAMPE offers today more than 1.500 references of incandescent specific lamps as well as standard lamps.
MINILAMPE control all the trades which are required for manufacturing its lamps : glass and quartz craft, filament craft, vacuum skill as well as gas filling.
MINILAMPE has managed to expand its range of products and since 1999 new technology LED items are available.
MINILAMPE sales its products under the brand names ASTARA, DEELED, BELLE & LED and LRLS.