- Diagnostics of the Railway system (infrastructure and train) by contact less technology based systems.
Diagnostics by contact-less based systems for industrial sectors that present operational environments so severe that the railway sector, such as the aerospace, marine and energy sectors
Informations financières et juridiques
- Actionnaire :
- Forme juridique :
- Capital en € :
€ 20 000
- CA global 2012 en € : 1,175 M
- CA ferroviaire 2012 en € : 1,1 M
- CA ferroviaire à l’export 2012 en € : 0,95 M
- Effectifs ferroviaires : 9
- CARRE Sébastien [Managing Director]
- SEMERANO Antonella [R & D Director]
- WACRENIER Pierre-Louis [Technical Manager]
Descriptif / Historique
MERMEC France is the French subsidiary of MERMEC group, world leader company in delivering diagnostics systems for railway condition monitoring. As a subsidiary, the mission of the French company is to assist the group in the development and the supply of railway solutions, in France and worldwide.
Providing this function, MERMEC France has technical qualifications in the fields of optical sensors and image processing that allow the conception of measuring and inspection systems for railway applications.